Sunday, August 21, 2011

Must have fashion fix for your jeans!

Jean MUST HAVES for every girls wardrobe! Love them...

hem gems!I am short, so anyone who is short like me, knows that you have a love/hate relationship with the length in your jeans. Most of the time I will wear tall heels when I wear my jeans out, but every once in a while, I would like to throw on a pair of flip-flops on, but I can't because my jeans would drag on the ground and get frayed. So I have jeans that I wear with heels, and jeans I wear with flip-flops or flats. Well, how great are these fashion finds...

They are called Hem Gems, and they come in 4 different gems.
All you do is fold, clutch, tuck and fasten your gems to the bottom of your jeans, and there you go,  you have the perfect tailored jeans.

Hurry up ladies, grab yourself some Hem Gems...fall is around the corner...time to get ready for "jean season".

Photo: from Hem Gems


|| Your Desert Momma ||


No comments:

Post a Comment