Saturday, May 28, 2011

Still time to order Spring 2011 or plan your next Mustard Pie Party for the Summer!

Mustard Pie Clothing - Spring 2011
 Mustard Pie Clothing - Spring 2011
 My favorite Kid Kouture for Spring 2011!The clothes are so cute on our little divas, and they run 6mo-8yrs.



Okay, Okay....the other truth is, I think I have a shopping problem, when it comes to shopping for my little girl. I reached out to Mustard Pie to find out how to order their clothes, and next thing you know I am a Trunk Keeper for Mustard Pie in Arizona.

 If you are in Arizona, and interested in hosting your own trunk show for Mustard Pie Clothing, please let me know...you can earn some discounts or even free clothing for the items you sell! Send me a message! Happy Shopping!

To see the current Spring 2011 items available and the prices, go to the Desert Child facebook page: www.facebook.com/desertchildmag
The clothing is listed under my photos.  









No comments:

Post a Comment