Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is HERE! Time for a little Boot Camp?

5:30AM -wake up call - Are you kidding me?

Have you ever had an important event that you had to wake up to, so you would wake up every hour, on the hour, thinking you slept through the alarm? Yep, that was me last night!

So, after many "false alarms", I finally rolled myself out of bed and stood in the mirror, and said to myself,  "Are you kidding me?"

I managed to get dressed, teeth brushed and stumbled into class. One hour of cardio and weight training, and my body is was screaming, "what are doing to me?" This is because yes...it's true...haven't worked out since I had my baby, yes I did the math, and that is 2 years one month (bc I counted most of my pregnancy too). But I DID IT! One down, 11 more to go!

I thought this was a good time to list some Boot Camps for the Arizona fans:

TODAY's Groupon: www.Ultimatebodybootcamp.com
www.Mountainsidefitness.com
www.phxbootcamp.com
www.bootcampbabesaz.com
www.chandlerbootcamp.com
www.swatbootcamps.com - this one just sounds scary!

*These are just a few...anybody have ones they recommend...please post!

Good luck..swim suit season is HERE!

| Your Desert Momma |

No comments:

Post a Comment