Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am LOVING the French Braid!


My lil 18mo in a wrap around french braid - LOVE

What can I say,
summer is upon us,
and it's time to cool off with a little "Hair Couture"!

I am in LOVE with the french braid these days.

I have been seeing some fabulous braids, and wanted to share some of my favorites!


My lil one again, poolside!



This is a great summer fix or
 perfect for a poolside retreat.












Not only on the little girls,
but on the ladies around town, too!   

 



 

If you love the french braid like I do, you must check out this video
on how to do the Waterfall French Braid...LOVE - LOVE - LOVE

Click on this link to watch the,
 "How to" video - Video - Waterfall French Braid
 

Happy Braiding! 
| Your Desert Momma |  


No comments:

Post a Comment